Dr. Reckeweg BC 13 (Leucorrhoea)
Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 13 Tablet is a homoeopathic remedy used for treatment of Leucorrhoea. Leucorrhoea is a distressing vaginal condition in women which has white fluid discharge from the vagina. It is also useful in treating conditions such as prostration and backache. It helps in reducing weakness and menstrual pain in girls during puberty.
- Calcarea phosphorica
- Kalium sulphuricum
- Kalium phosphoricum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Effective in treating Leucorrhea and prostration
- Provides relief from burning sensation in vagina and uterus during menses
- Useful in conditions of offensive smelling, putrid, profuse discharge during menses
- Provides relief from severe abdominal pain during menses
- Reduces general weakness in girls after discharge
Directions For Use
Adults should take 4 tablets four times a day and children should take 1-2 tablets 4 times in a day or, as directed by the physician.