SBL NIXOCID TABLET
Information about SBL Nixocid Tablet
The pH of the stomach can be irritated because of liquor abuse, smoking, stress, uneasiness, hot sustenances, unpredictable dietary patterns and delayed ingestion of NSAIDs prompting hyperacidity. Nixocid, a result of SBL, is a mix of well-demonstrated medications of homoeopathic therapeutics. It mitigates hyperacidity and related manifestations by normalising the pH dimension of the stomach.
Natrum phosphoricum 3x, Lycopodium Cavatum 3x, Carbo Vegetabilis 6x, Robinia Pseudacacia 3x\
It is indicated in heartburn, sour eructation, flatulence, burning sensation in the stomach, gastritis, and gastric ulcers.
- Nixocid Tablet regulates bile production and helps restore enzyme balance
- Nixocid Tablet helps relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distension and flatulence
- It acts as a laxative that increases water in the intestine and reduces stomach acid
- Adults: Take two tablets 3-4 times a day
- Children: Half of the adult’s dose or as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children